ANTHONY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Dollar figure
- Saint who lent his name to a cross
- Revolutionary general Mad __ Wayne
- "ER" alumnus Edwards
- Edwards of "ER"
- Hopkins or Quinn
- Dollar portrait before Sacagawea
- Hopkins of "Hannibal"
- ___ Quinn of films
- Writer Trollope
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 17, 2010
- Netword - April 22, 2010
- Washington Post - September 05, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 18, 2005
- Washington Post - March 02, 2004
- New York Times - April 27, 2003
- Washington Post - May 10, 2002
- New York Times - February 03, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer anthony that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!