ANTILOG is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Number corresponding to an exponent
- Math table entry
- Math class calculation
- Slide rule reading
- What 100 is to 2, in the base 10
- 10,000, for 4, in base 10, e.g.
- Slide rule calculation
- Pre-calc calculation
- Scientific calculator function
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 10, 2015
- Chicago Reader - June 22, 2012
- Post Puzzler - January 29, 2012
- New York Times - December 29, 2011
- LA Times - August 07, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - February 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 10, 2009
- LA Times - November 15, 2008
- New York Sun - May 13, 2005
- New York Times - December 29, 2002
- New York Times - February 27, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer antilog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!