AORTAE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Lines leading from pumping stations?
- Vascular viae
- Corporeal conveyors
- Blood carriers
- Main lines
- Blood lines
- Major blood vessels
- Cardiological concerns
- Trunk lines
- Main arteries
- Cardiologist's concerns
- They come from pumping stations?
- They have major bifurcations
- Vital supply lines
- Trunks filled with blood
- Blood lines?
- Vital blood lines
- Heart parts
- Major arteries
- Vascular vessels
- Arterial tree components
- Powerful bloodlines?
- Crucial arteries
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 02, 2016
- New York Times - September 20, 2015
- New York Times - February 07, 2015
- Washington Post - August 10, 2014
- Canadiana - June 09, 2014
- Chicago Reader - October 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 27, 2011
- LA Times - February 27, 2011
- New York Times - January 15, 2011
- New York Times - March 14, 2010
- Washington Post - January 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 02, 2008
- New York Times - August 31, 2008
- New York Times - January 09, 2008
- New York Sun - September 11, 2007
- Universal - January 02, 2007
- New York Times - December 17, 2006
- Netword - July 24, 2005
- LA Times - July 14, 2005
- Washington Post - March 11, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer aortae that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!