AORTAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Of a blood line
- Of an arterial trunk
- From the heart
- Like a major artery
- From the heart?
- Like some blood passages
- Coming from the heart?
- Relating to a blood line
- Pertaining to the largest artery
- Of a main artery
- Pertaining to the largest artery of the heart
- Pertaining to the largest human artery
- From the heart, anatomically
- Of a trunk in a trunk
- Pertaining to the heart's main artery
- Like some matters of the heart?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 26, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 26, 2016
- LA Times - December 23, 2015
- USA Today - December 09, 2015
- USA Today - September 28, 2015
- Universal - June 14, 2014
- LA Times - April 03, 2014
- USA Today - February 17, 2012
- Washington Post - November 15, 2011
- LA Times - September 03, 2011
- Universal - October 04, 2010
- Universal - September 12, 2010
- LA Times - August 15, 2010
- Universal - August 08, 2010
- Canadiana - September 21, 2009
- Universal - January 09, 2009
- Universal - August 03, 2008
- New York Times - May 25, 2008
- LA Times - June 17, 2007
- Washington Post - September 27, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer aortal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!