APOLAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Lacking radiating appendages, as nerve cells
- Having no axis extremities
- Having no radiating processes, as nerve cells
- Like hydra neurons
- Like some nerve cells
- Lacking radiating processes, as nerve cells
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 03, 2015
- LA Times - July 04, 2015
- New York Times - February 15, 2013
- LA Times - January 13, 2007
- New York Times - September 25, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer apolar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!