APOSTROPHE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Entr'acte part
- Cat-o'-nine-tails feature
- Contraction punctuation
- Sign of possession
- Higher pair of black squares in this grid, typographically
- Contraction mark
- Contraction mark (10)
- Qur'an part
- Jack-o'-lantern feature
- Eugene O'Neill character?
- Sign of omission
- Will-o'-the-wisp feature
- Contraction marker
- Punctuation mark
- Maker's mark?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 17, 2018
- LA Times - January 25, 2014
- New York Times - July 07, 2013
- LA Times - April 11, 2013
- LA Times - September 01, 2012
- Washington Post - June 24, 2012
- New York Times - July 09, 2011
- New York Times - September 09, 2010
- LA Times - July 11, 2009
- New York Times - March 03, 2002
- New York Times - January 13, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer apostrophe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!