APRILFOOLSDAY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- What's the anagrammatic reason for these odd questions?
- When pranksters come out of the woodwork
- Prankster's time
- What each of this puzzle's eight longest answers is a 93-Down of
- Time of great trickery
- Big time for a practical joker
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 18, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 27, 2015
- Universal - September 26, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 01, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 03, 2009
- USA Today - May 25, 2007
- New York Times - April 01, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer aprilfoolsday that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!