ARACHNID is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Tick, for one
- Daddy-longlegs, for one
- Scorpion or daddy-longlegs
- Eight-legged invertebrate
- Spider, e.g.
- Spider or scorpion, e.g.
- Scorpion, e.g.
- Family of spiders
- Tick, for example
- Scorpion or tick
- Scorpion, for one
- Spider, for one
- It has this many legs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 19, 2018
- Universal - February 07, 2017
- New York Times - January 11, 2017
- New York Times - March 12, 2015
- Universal - April 06, 2013
- Netword - September 08, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - December 17, 2010
- LA Times - February 28, 2010
- Washington Post - February 09, 2010
- USA Today - July 20, 2005
- Washington Post - December 21, 2001
- Washington Post - October 12, 2001
- Washington Post - July 13, 2001
- New York Times - November 13, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer arachnid that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!