ARIS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Diminutive Greek names
- Actress Meyers and others
- Onassis and others
- Greek war god, to Greeks
- Fleischer and others
- Fleischer and Onassis
- Onassis et al.
- Onassis and Fleischer
- "Exodus" hero and others
- Onassis and namesakes
- Onassis and Meyers
- Fictional agent Gold et al.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 16, 2014
- LA Times - October 05, 2013
- Universal - August 10, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - January 28, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - September 22, 2010
- New York Times - October 29, 2009
- New York Times - July 04, 2009
- New York Times - June 21, 2009
- New York Times - September 06, 2008
- USA Today - July 21, 2008
- LA Times - June 21, 2008
- New York Times - January 10, 2008
- LA Times - April 06, 2006
- USA Today - July 06, 2005
- New York Times - November 13, 1999
- New York Times - January 18, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer aris that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!