ARMCHAIR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Quarterbacking locale?
- Certain critic's seat?
- Archie Bunker's is in the Smithsonian
- Type of quarterback
- Quarterback's spot?
- Kind of quarterback
- Family-room furniture
- ''All in the Family'' prop
- Archie Bunker's spot
- Type of strategist or quarterback
- "All in the Family" prop
- Monday morning quarterback's place
- Place to sit
- Den piece
- Comfy seat
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 01, 2016
- Netword - November 28, 2015
- LA Times - March 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 04, 2014
- USA Today - August 26, 2013
- Universal - January 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 08, 2010
- USA Today - December 21, 2009
- Universal - March 21, 2007
- Netword - August 20, 2006
- New York Sun - June 22, 2006
- LA Times - March 01, 2006
- Washington Post - October 11, 2004
- Washington Post - February 11, 2001
- Washington Post - February 08, 2001
- New York Times - January 07, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer armchair that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!