ARMSDEAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Mirages for money, e.g.
- Frequent subject of government approval
- Matter for government approval
- Iran-Contra affair, e.g.
- Agreement to provide weaponry
- Piece offering
- Fighter jets might be in it
- Stinger sale. e.g.
- Missiles may be delivered in one
- One may be cut before a fight
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 28, 2012
- New York Times - June 25, 2011
- New York Times - May 07, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - November 26, 2010
- Washington Post - April 13, 2008
- LA Times - April 12, 2008
- New York Times - January 18, 2007
- New York Times - April 09, 2006
- New York Times - May 02, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer armsdeal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!