ARSONS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Illegal firings
- Cases for insurance detectives
- Acts investigated by insurance companies
- Some insurance frauds
- Illegal ignitions
- Fiery offenses
- Illegal firings?
- Some police investigations
- Firebugs commit them
- Flagrant felonies
- Hot crimes
- Bad lighting jobs?
- Burning crimes
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 09, 2017
- LA Times - October 20, 2011
- Netword - May 14, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - December 03, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 18, 2010
- Netword - November 01, 2009
- LA Times - July 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 14, 2006
- New York Times - July 27, 2006
- USA Today - May 02, 2005
- USA Today - May 27, 2004
- New York Times - May 06, 2003
- Washington Post - January 15, 2001
- New York Times - March 18, 1997
- New York Times - December 26, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer arsons that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!