ARTICHOKE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Something you might want to get to the heart of?
- Heart of the grocery?
- Daisy relative
- Food with a heart
- Vegetable with a heart
- Salad ingredient with a heart
- It's got heart
- Its heart is eaten as a vegetable
- Plant with a heart
- Edible thistle
- Vegetable mixed inside 97-Across
- Short-cropped hairstyle
- One with a tender heart?
- Green veggie with a "heart"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 29, 2018
- LA Times - April 29, 2016
- LA Times - March 05, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 20, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 13, 2014
- LA Times - June 14, 2014
- New York Times - September 10, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 26, 2011
- New York Times - May 11, 2011
- Netword - January 08, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 14, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2009
- USA Today - April 13, 2009
- New York Times - July 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 21, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer artichoke that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!