ASHTRAY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Site of many flicks
- Where butts are parked
- Item disappearing from offices
- Place for butts
- Target of a flick
- Camel's resting place?
- Receptacle outside an airport entrance
- Butt holder
- Casino souvenir
- Nonsmoking area rarity
- Smoking lounge item
- Receptacle for 17-Across
- Butt out here?
- Place to see a flick?
- Bygone standard car feature
- Place for your butt
- Apt pig Latin for "trash"
- Vanishing table item
- Smoker's need
- Smoker's receptacle
- Lay waste to
- Obsolescent receptacle?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 05, 2016
- Universal - January 16, 2016
- LA Times - December 18, 2015
- USA Today - October 09, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - July 13, 2014
- New York Times - August 05, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 24, 2012
- Post Puzzler - May 13, 2012
- New York Times - February 15, 2012
- USA Today - December 02, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - April 02, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 24, 2010
- Netword - November 28, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 29, 2007
- Universal - October 05, 2007
- Washington Post - August 24, 2007
- USA Today - March 22, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 29, 2006
- LA Times - July 09, 2006
- Washington Post - June 16, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer ashtray that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!