ASTERISK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Sign to look elsewhere
- It appears next to some records
- Part of an impolite word?
- Indication to look down
- Record follower, at times
- Keypad star
- Star of "M*A*S*H"?
- Little star
- Star in ''M*A*S*H''?
- What a record may have
- Star in "M*A*S*H"?
- Star of *NSYNC?
- It shares a key with 8
- Star of "61*"?
- Symbol next to 8
- Footnote indicator
- One of the stars of 'M*A*S*H'?
- One of the stars of 'M*A*S*H'
- Footnote indicator, often
- Footnote alert
- Phone button
- Footnote symbol
- Star shaped figure
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 23, 2016
- I Swear Crossword - December 27, 2013
- USA Today - December 18, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 12, 2013
- USA Today - September 24, 2013
- USA Today - September 04, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 14, 2012
- Washington Post - October 09, 2012
- New York Times - August 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 26, 2012
- LA Times - April 12, 2012
- Netword - December 11, 2011
- LA Times - October 28, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - July 29, 2011
- New York Times - May 12, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 03, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - October 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 11, 2009
- LA Times - May 22, 2009
- New York Times - October 30, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer asterisk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!