ASTRODOME is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Site of the 1973 Riggs/King "Battle of the Sexes"
- Competition site beginning 1965
- Houston landmark
- Site of the first nationally televised college basketball game
- It was dubbed "The Eighth Wonder of the World"
- First domed ballpark
- Houston sports venue
- Houston arena
- Where Knievel jumped 13 cars on two consecutive nights
- Houston Oilers' home
- Site of the 1992 Republican National Convention
- Park that opened in April 1965
- Stadium whose first home run was hit by Mickey Mantle
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 30, 2016
- LA Times - June 02, 2016
- New York Times - February 22, 2014
- Netword - June 16, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 13, 2011
- Universal - November 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 16, 2007
- New York Sun - June 28, 2007
- Washington Post - February 05, 2006
- New York Times - May 17, 2004
- New York Times - November 03, 2001
- New York Times - June 04, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer astrodome that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!