ATC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Flight coordinators: Abbr.
- Takeoff and landing overseers: Abbr.
- Flight coordinators (abbr.)
- LAX tower gp.
- LAX tower service
- Grp. that coordinates E.T.A. and E.T.D.
- Flight coordinators in a union busted by Reagan: Abbr.
- LAX tower worker: Abbr.
- Federal aviation service gp.
- Flight coordinator: abbr.
- FAA employee
- Takeoff and landing overseers (Abbr.)
- Flight overseers
- JFK tower worker
- J.F.K. tower grp.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 13, 2017
- New York Times - October 30, 2016
- LA Times - February 03, 2016
- LA Times - October 08, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - April 24, 2015
- Universal - November 04, 2014
- Universal - August 03, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - September 01, 2013
- Washington Post - July 28, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - June 07, 2013
- Chicago Reader - April 12, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - September 28, 2012
- New York Times - January 15, 2012
- LA Times - January 06, 2012
- LA Times - July 25, 2010
- Washington Post - June 14, 2009
- LA Times - April 16, 2009
- New York Times - February 10, 2009
- LA Times - November 24, 2006
- Washington Post - September 10, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer atc that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!