ATHEIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Deity discreditor
- Madalyn O'Hair, e.g.
- Not the prayerful sort
- Evangelist's target
- Isaac Asimov, notably
- One you won't find in a foxhole?
- Bertrand Russell, for one
- Believer's antithesis
- Madalyn Murray O'Hair, famously
- Church eschewer
- Nonreligious sort
- One who's beyond belief?
- Follower of now religion
- Disbeliever in God
- Faithless one
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 14, 2018
- USA Today - April 30, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 25, 2018
- New York Times - March 11, 2015
- LA Times - February 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 08, 2014
- Universal - April 27, 2012
- LA Times - March 20, 2012
- Washington Post - May 21, 2011
- LA Times - February 08, 2011
- LA Times - November 03, 2010
- LA Times - September 18, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 18, 2009
- LA Times - October 12, 2008
- New York Times - March 30, 2008
- Washington Post - March 10, 2008
- LA Times - December 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 13, 2005
- New York Times - August 04, 2002
- New York Times - June 05, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer atheist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!