ATHENIAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Demosthenes, e.g.
- Spartan's foe
- Plato, e.g.
- Pericles, for one
- Certain Greek resident
- Plato, for one
- Plato or Aristotle
- Plato or Socrates
- Socrates, for one
- Demosthenes or Socrates
- Like the roots of democracy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 24, 2015
- Washington Post - November 13, 2014
- LA Times - September 06, 2013
- Netword - August 04, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - April 04, 2010
- Universal - June 29, 2009
- Netword - September 23, 2006
- New York Sun - October 11, 2005
- Washington Post - November 26, 2003
- New York Times - October 27, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer athenian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!