ATLANTIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Monopoly avenue next to the B.&O. Railroad
- Haddock's home
- Monopoly avenue
- Europe/America separator, with "the"
- Part of NATO
- With 75-Across, 1964 Democratic Convention site
- 1492 crossing
- Continental divide?
- It covers about 20% of the Earth's surface
- Kennebec River outlet, with "the"
- East Coast ocean
- Bermuda's setting
- Canaries' setting
- Certain ocean
- Neighbor of Ventnor on a Monopoly board
- Canaries are found there
- See 43-Across
- NATO word
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 20, 2016
- Netword - June 02, 2016
- New York Times - February 12, 2015
- New York Times - April 19, 2013
- Washington Post - March 20, 2013
- Netword - April 03, 2012
- LA Times - April 02, 2011
- LA Times - August 14, 2010
- New York Times - October 27, 2008
- New York Times - August 26, 2008
- USA Today - May 01, 2008
- LA Times - December 10, 2006
- New York Times - May 14, 2006
- USA Today - June 11, 2004
- Washington Post - May 02, 2003
- New York Times - October 07, 2001
- New York Times - September 20, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer atlantic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!