AUNTIE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Em, for example
- Mame, for one
- Em, e.g.
- Mame, e.g.
- Em, for one
- Em or Mame
- "___ Mame"
- Em, to Dorothy
- Mommy's sis
- Mame or Em, e.g.
- Mame on Broadway
- Mame, to Patrick
- Daddy's sister
- Mame or Em
- With 21-Across, Clara Blandick role
- Em's title
- '___ Mame'
- ___ Anne's (pretzel maker)
- ___ Anne's (popular pretzel purveyor)
- Dorothy's Em, for one
- ___ Anne's (pretzel company)
- Pop's sis
- Family nickname
- Em, of a classic film
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 10, 2017
- Universal - January 03, 2017
- Netword - October 20, 2016
- Universal - September 09, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 19, 2016
- New York Times - November 05, 2015
- USA Today - July 22, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 04, 2015
- LA Times - December 08, 2014
- New York Times - July 13, 2014
- New York Times - March 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 26, 2014
- Washington Post - November 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 31, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 05, 2013
- LA Times - January 26, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - December 23, 2012
- Universal - November 27, 2012
Seen a clue for the answer auntie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!