AUST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Hung. neighbor
- Locale of Vict. and N.S.W.
- Czech Rep. neighbor
- See 84-Down: Abbr.
- Where to find the Wienerwald: Abbr.
- Neighbor of Hung.
- Neighbor of Switz.
- E.U. mem. since 1995
- Eur. republic
- EU member since 1995
- Archduke Ferdinand's land: Abbr.
- Down Under land: Abbr.
- Vienna's country: Abbr.
- Vienna loc.
- Country with a euro bearing an image of Mozart (abbr.)
- Vienna's country (abbr.)
- N.Z. neighbor
- Victoria's home: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 10, 2018
- New York Times - December 13, 2015
- New York Times - June 07, 2015
- New York Times - January 07, 2014
- Washington Post - December 12, 2012
- Washington Post - September 26, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 17, 2012
- LA Times - May 21, 2012
- New York Times - December 20, 2011
- LA Times - November 22, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - May 20, 2011
- LA Times - February 19, 2010
- New York Times - August 14, 2009
- New York Times - October 14, 2008
- New York Times - June 14, 2008
- New York Times - May 11, 2008
- LA Times - May 10, 2008
- LA Times - December 30, 2007
- LA Times - September 23, 2007
- New York Times - October 01, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer aust that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!