AYER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Mañana's opposite
- Philosopher who promoted logical positivism
- Philosopher A.J. ___
- Yesterday, in the Yucatán
- Yesterday, to Juan
- Juan's "yesterday"
- Yesterday in the Yucatan
- Yesterday in Cuba
- Yesterday, in Cuba
- Julio's yesterday
- British philosopher A.J.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 02, 2017
- I Swear Crossword - October 12, 2012
- Washington Post - August 05, 2012
- LA Times - March 18, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - January 11, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - April 15, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - March 18, 2011
- New York Times - March 24, 2010
- LA Times - August 04, 2009
- Washington Post - March 08, 2009
- New York Times - November 29, 2008
- LA Times - November 19, 2006
- Washington Post - January 01, 2006
- New York Times - February 10, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer ayer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!