BALDEAGLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Sacagawea flip side
- Quarter image
- Great Seal image
- Symbol of 26-Across found on the 8-Across
- Quarter back
- National bird of the U.S.
- America's national bird
- National symbol
- America's national symbol
- American symbol
- Symbol of the U.S.A.
- *North American bird of prey
- Image on cabbage?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 22, 2016
- Netword - July 29, 2014
- Washington Post - April 14, 2014
- New York Times - April 27, 2010
- New York Times - July 05, 2009
- Netword - March 16, 2009
- New York Times - October 06, 2008
- New York Times - July 19, 2008
- New York Times - May 02, 2008
- LA Times - November 26, 2007
- LA Times - July 04, 2005
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 03, 2005
- New York Sun - February 28, 2005
- New York Times - December 10, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer baldeagle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!