BARHOP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Go from pub to pub
- Go from tavern to tavern
- Participate in a pub crawl
- Visit numerous taverns
- Cruise the pubs
- Not stay long for shots?
- Engage in a bachelor party activity
- Go around for rounds?
- Go carousing
- Paint the town red, maybe
- Paint the town red
- Drink a little here, drink a little there ...
- Go carousing with a drinker, say
- Have rounds all around
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 18, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 30, 2014
- New York Times - July 21, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 15, 2014
- New York Times - May 12, 2014
- New York Times - February 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 13, 2013
- New York Times - March 15, 2012
- New York Times - April 01, 2011
- New York Times - November 13, 2010
- Washington Post - November 06, 2010
- New York Times - July 18, 2010
- LA Times - November 15, 2009
- Netword - February 23, 2009
- Universal - August 23, 2007
- New York Sun - December 20, 2006
- New York Times - September 12, 2006
- New York Times - May 16, 2006
- LA Times - November 13, 2005
- Netword - August 07, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer barhop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!