BARKAT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Speak to gruffly
- Sharply reprimand
- Shout to, as an order
- Speak to sharply
- Threaten, dog-style
- Reprimand sharply
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 01, 2016
- Netword - March 27, 2016
- New York Times - July 31, 2012
- Washington Post - October 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 29, 2006
- New York Times - January 02, 2005
- New York Times - April 30, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer barkat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!