BARTENDER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Tab provider?
- Shot giver
- Boilermaker maker
- "I mix with Jack, Jim and Johnny"
- One making the rounds
- Drink mixer
- One providing a tab or a Tab
- Manhattan architect?
- "Cheers" job
- Mixer of cocktails
- One who mixes with Jim, Jack and johnny?
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 02, 2015
- New York Times - October 11, 2014
- Washington Post - August 28, 2014
- Universal - October 19, 2012
- New York Times - November 26, 2011
- Netword - April 12, 2007
- LA Times - April 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 31, 2006
- Washington Post - December 08, 2005
- USA Today - October 17, 2005
- New York Times - March 16, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer bartender that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!