BASEMEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- They may play first
- Diamond figures
- Who and What, e.g.
- Some ballplayers
- Who, What and I Don't Know, in Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First?" routine
- Ones trying to prevent stealing
- Some infielders
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 21, 2015
- New York Times - December 12, 2014
- New York Times - May 14, 2013
- New York Times - November 29, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 06, 2005
- Washington Post - September 26, 2004
- New York Times - November 03, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer basemen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!