BASQUE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Language with no known relative
- Spanish Pyrenees resident
- Culture straddling Spain and France
- Bilbao native, e.g.
- Pyrenees native
- Certain Pyrenees inhabitant
- Pyrenees dweller
- Language "jai alai" comes from
- Native of northern spain
- Pyrenees language
- Language in which "hello" is "kaixo"
- Language of Navarre
- Like the sport of jai alai
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 06, 2014
- New York Times - November 22, 2013
- LA Times - September 14, 2013
- New York Times - March 15, 2012
- Netword - June 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 11, 2008
- USA Today - February 21, 2008
- Washington Post - June 18, 2007
- New York Sun - September 01, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 29, 2006
- LA Times - September 29, 2005
- USA Today - August 22, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 27, 2005
- New York Times - August 24, 2000
- Washington Post - April 01, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer basque that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!