BASSIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- One of the strings
- Bill Wyman, in the Rolling Stones
- Paul McCartney in the Beatles
- John Entwistle, e.g.
- McCartney, for one
- Wyman of the Stones, e.g.
- Paul McCartney or Sting
- McCartney, as a Beatle
- Frequent jazz combo member
- Sting, e.g.
- McCartney, notably
- McCartney, with the Beatles
- String musician
- Charlie Mingus, e.g.
- Grateful Dead's Phil Lesh, e.g.
- Jazz group musician
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 25, 2015
- Washington Post - May 12, 2013
- LA Times - March 17, 2013
- LA Times - January 15, 2012
- New York Times - June 26, 2011
- Washington Post - April 17, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - April 10, 2011
- LA Times - June 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 16, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 30, 2009
- LA Times - July 20, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - July 08, 2007
- New York Sun - December 09, 2005
- New York Times - November 15, 2005
- USA Today - November 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2005
- New York Times - May 16, 2004
- New York Times - January 24, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer bassist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!