BATMOBILE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Alfred the butler cares for it
- Transportation for the Dynamic Duo
- Way around in comic books
- Dynamic Duo wheels
- It's parked under Wayne Manor
- Vehicle Robin rides in
- Limo for the Louisville Slugger?
- Crib plaything for a young 52-Across?
- Wheels in a cave
- The Caped Crusader's ride
- Robin's ride
- Vehicle in which Robin rides shotgun
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 26, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 07, 2013
- Washington Post - February 17, 2013
- LA Times - November 13, 2010
- New York Times - October 27, 2010
- New York Times - August 29, 2008
- New York Sun - March 27, 2008
- Netword - July 12, 2005
- Washington Post - March 11, 2005
- New York Times - August 30, 2004
- USA Today - December 09, 2003
- New York Times - November 01, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer batmobile that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!