BEHINDBARS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Locked up
- In jail (and a hint to 17-, 25-, and 41-Across)
- Incarcerated, e.g.
- In the clink
- "I merely agreed to serve beer at some pubs, and now I'm ___!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 05, 2015
- Universal - May 17, 2012
- Washington Post - September 18, 2008
- New York Times - December 06, 2007
- New York Times - November 25, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer behindbars that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!