BESSEMER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Big name in steelmaking
- Man of steel?
- Steelmaking innovator
- Steel industry pioneer
- Steel-making pioneer
- Steel-making process eponym
- Big name in steel
- Sir Henry ___, pioneer in steelmaking
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 21, 2014
- Universal - December 12, 2013
- Universal - July 22, 2013
- Universal - December 17, 2009
- Netword - October 15, 2009
- LA Times - July 12, 2009
- New York Times - May 01, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 28, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 01, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer bessemer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!