BHT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Common preservative
- All-natural food no-no
- Antioxidant used as a preservative
- Food additive that retards rancidity: Abbr.
- Food preservative letters
- Food preservative inits.
- Food preservative abbr.
- Antioxidant food preservative
- Food preservative, for short
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 06, 2017
- New York Times - October 23, 2016
- New York Times - September 07, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - March 15, 2015
- New York Times - December 31, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - December 20, 2013
- LA Times - May 18, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 07, 2011
- LA Times - March 28, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 12, 2007
- New York Sun - January 26, 2005
- New York Times - August 14, 2003
- Washington Post - February 25, 2001
- New York Times - July 22, 2000
- New York Times - December 30, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer bht that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!