BIFOCAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Like some glasses
- Like some lenses
- Split right before your eyes?
- Lens created by Ben Franklin
- Like Ben Franklin's glasses
- Like some eyeglass lenses
- Having parts for near and far vision
- Optical device
- Dual-purpose, as lenses
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 13, 2016
- Canadiana - February 09, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 19, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 17, 2009
- New York Times - February 29, 2008
- New York Times - October 15, 2002
- New York Times - February 08, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer bifocal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!