BILLYCLUB is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Copper's bopper
- Group of male goats?
- It's swung on a beat
- Police officer's baton
- Item on a officer's belt
- Police baton
- Cop's weapon
- Item on a cop's belt
- Cop's night stick, and what the beginnings of 18-, 25- and 43-Across could form
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 22, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 08, 2012
- Washington Post - January 23, 2012
- USA Today - June 07, 2011
- Netword - March 04, 2009
- Netword - June 27, 2008
- Washington Post - March 16, 2007
- Washington Post - September 22, 2004
- New York Times - April 23, 2002
- New York Times - February 07, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer billyclub that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!