BIONIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Like TV's Jaime Sommers
- Superhuman, in a way
- Not entirely human
- Having some replacement parts?
- Jaime Sommers, TV's "__ Woman"
- Like Jaime Sommers
- Like the Six Million Dollar Man
- Like TV's Steve Austin
- Like Steve Austin
- Like a man or woman of old TV
- Part man, part machine
- Like Steve Austin or Jaime Sommers
- Jaime Sommers, TV's "___ Woman"
- Having mechanical body parts
- Like the 'Six Million Dollar Man'
- Not quite human, maybe
- Enhanced, in a way
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 26, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 16, 2012
- LA Times - July 27, 2012
- New York Times - October 15, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - October 08, 2010
- USA Today - September 27, 2010
- Canadiana - July 05, 2010
- LA Times - March 08, 2010
- LA Times - November 05, 2009
- Canadiana - October 26, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - May 17, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - May 10, 2009
- New York Sun - August 28, 2008
- Universal - June 24, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - February 24, 2008
- USA Today - January 10, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 25, 2007
- New York Times - July 06, 2007
- Netword - November 19, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - April 30, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer bionic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!