BIPEDS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Humans, among others
- Humans, e.g.
- Ladies and gentlemen
- Man and others
- Man and ape
- They walk on two feet
- Humans and ostriches, e.g.
- Ostriches and emus
- Two-footed ones
- They stand on their own two feet
- Kangaroos and humans, e.g.
- Humans and ostriches
- Birds, e.g.
- Humans and other two-footers
- Some dinosaurs
- Birds and people
- Animals with two legs
- Ostriches and kangaroos, e.g.
- Ones with two feet
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 03, 2017
- New York Times - April 12, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 09, 2017
- Universal - July 16, 2016
- Universal - July 14, 2015
- New York Times - March 07, 2015
- Washington Post - January 05, 2014
- Universal - October 27, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - July 19, 2013
- New York Times - June 14, 2012
- Washington Post - June 27, 2010
- LA Times - June 15, 2010
- Universal - June 12, 2010
- LA Times - April 09, 2010
- LA Times - February 28, 2010
- USA Today - April 13, 2009
- New York Times - November 09, 2008
- Universal - July 31, 2008
- New York Times - March 01, 2008
- Universal - August 14, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer bipeds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!