BIPLANE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Wright brothers' craft, e.g.
- Many a crop-duster
- Many a crop- duster
- Red Baron's transport
- The Wright brothers' aircraft, for one
- Wright brothers aircraft
- Wrights' craft
- Sopwith Camel, for one
- Sopwith Camel, e.g.
- Typical WWI aircraft
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 24, 2016
- Universal - December 21, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - November 19, 2010
- Netword - November 18, 2010
- Washington Post - June 12, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 31, 2008
- New York Times - January 16, 2004
- New York Times - February 05, 2001
- New York Times - April 23, 2000
- New York Times - February 25, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer biplane that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!