BISCUIT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Dog treat
- Ritz, e.g., to Brits
- Serving with ham and gravy
- Gravy base?
- Treat for Fido
- Cookie, in Cornwall
- He's had the ______
- Small quick bread
- Kaffeeklatsch goody
- Item in a bread basket
- Doggy treat
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 01, 2015
- Netword - August 07, 2010
- Canadiana - March 29, 2010
- LA Times - August 03, 2009
- New York Times - December 02, 2008
- New York Sun - January 22, 2007
- Washington Post - July 28, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 14, 2004
- New York Times - August 04, 2002
- New York Times - August 22, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer biscuit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!