BMOVIE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Second-rate film
- No Oscar contender
- Kind of production that "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" parodies
- Less than a blockbuster
- People may act terribly in it
- *"Plan 9 From Outer Space," e.g.
- Low-budget film
- Unmemorable low-budget film
- Unlikely Oscar winner
- Cheap flick
- Cheesy fare
- Opportunity for people to act badly?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 25, 2017
- New York Times - September 23, 2017
- Universal - November 26, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 07, 2016
- USA Today - July 14, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 05, 2015
- New York Times - December 16, 2013
- New York Times - January 23, 2011
- New York Times - May 29, 2010
- Netword - August 13, 2009
- Washington Post - May 29, 2009
- New York Times - April 25, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 05, 2007
- New York Times - June 14, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer bmovie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!