BOOKCASE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Atlas's locale
- Where jackets are lined up
- *Law school text
- Library sight
- It'll hold volumes
- Tomes' home
- Den furniture
- Where to find lines of spines
- Shelving of a sort
- Where you might adjust the volume?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 02, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 10, 2014
- Washington Post - February 11, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - October 11, 2009
- LA Times - October 14, 2007
- LA Times - June 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 23, 2006
- USA Today - March 29, 2004
- New York Times - February 18, 2001
- New York Times - September 16, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer bookcase that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!