BOR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Part of N.Y.C.
- Staten Is., e.g.
- N.Y.C. division
- Bklyn., e.g.
- Manhattan, for one: Abbr.
- Bx. or Bklyn.
- Part of N.Y.C.: Abbr.
- Part of New York City (abbr.)
- NYC's Bronx, e.g.
- S.I., for one
- Staten Isl., for one
- B'klyn, e.g.
- Bklyn. is one
- One of five in NYC
- NYC division
- Qns. or bx., e.g.
- Rip off
- N.Y.C. div.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 23, 2016
- New York Times - April 28, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - March 30, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - March 11, 2012
- Post Puzzler - December 26, 2010
- Washington Post - November 21, 2010
- New York Times - June 09, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 20, 2010
- LA Times - October 07, 2009
- New York Times - May 03, 2009
- New York Times - February 13, 2009
- Washington Post - July 23, 2008
- New York Sun - October 25, 2007
- New York Times - September 03, 2006
- New York Times - July 02, 2006
- New York Times - June 28, 2006
- New York Times - May 08, 2005
- New York Times - October 02, 2004
- New York Times - September 24, 2003
- New York Times - June 14, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer bor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!