BORGIA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Infamous Italian family name
- Model for Machiavelli's "The Prince"
- Lucrezia who married Alfonso d'Este
- Infamous Italian surname
- Surname of 15th/16th-century Pope Alexander VI
- Infamous Cesare
- Enemy of a Medici
- Italy's Cesare or Lucrezia
- Surname in Puzo's "The Family"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 16, 2013
- New York Times - July 31, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - April 17, 2011
- LA Times - April 16, 2011
- New York Times - February 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 06, 2009
- Netword - January 25, 2009
- Netword - January 25, 2008
- Netword - July 14, 2006
- LA Times - August 10, 2005
- New York Times - February 01, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer borgia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!