BORROWEDTIME is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Extra life
- A daredevil may be living on this
- Temporary reprieve
- Dangerous thing to be living on
- Daredevils may live on it
- Something to live on, if you're lucky
- Period of reprieve
- Second chance, of a sort
- What daredevils seem to live on
- What the lucky live on?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 25, 2013
- USA Today - June 18, 2010
- New York Times - February 22, 2010
- LA Times - March 02, 2009
- USA Today - July 31, 2007
- LA Times - December 20, 2006
- Netword - November 16, 2006
- USA Today - October 06, 2003
- Washington Post - June 05, 2003
- New York Times - April 25, 2000
- New York Times - April 21, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer borrowedtime that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!