BOTTOMSUP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Saying before a big drink
- Exhortation at a pub
- Chugging contest challenge
- Alternative to 1-Across
- "Here's to this puzzle's theme!"
- "Here's mud in your eye!"
- Signal for a swig
- Oktoberfest exclamation
- Toaster's words, and a hint to solving eight puzzle answers
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 17, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 01, 2015
- New York Times - October 07, 2014
- New York Times - December 27, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 08, 2009
- LA Times - March 21, 2009
- Universal - January 20, 2009
- New York Sun - February 25, 2008
- New York Times - June 04, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 08, 2007
- USA Today - March 23, 2005
- USA Today - December 01, 2004
- Washington Post - November 25, 2004
- New York Times - November 18, 2002
- New York Times - June 06, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer bottomsup that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!