BREADBASKET is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- The Midwest, agriculturally speaking
- Place for rolls
- Midsection, in slang
- Main food-supplying region of a country
- Cereal-growing region
- What baguettes may be served in
- Host: "And he takes another one in the ___!"
- Area producing an agricultural surplus
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 20, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - August 21, 2016
- Universal - December 20, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - August 17, 2014
- LA Times - July 30, 2013
- New York Times - April 26, 2011
- Netword - November 14, 2010
- Washington Post - October 08, 2010
- Washington Post - September 25, 2009
- New York Times - August 09, 2005
- New York Times - December 06, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer breadbasket that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!