BRIDGE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Kind of loan
- It goes side-to-side
- Card game derived from whist
- Theme of the puzzle
- Game with a dummy
- Drivers use it to get to the bank?
- River crossing
- Word on Prince Edward Island plate
- Way over the Charles
- You can take it to the bank
- To get to the other side?
- River spanner
- London or Brooklyn, e.g.
- With Wood, southern Ontario community
- Card game
- Apt word to substitute for each of four black squares to make sense of the across answers on either side of them
- Captains command station
- The Confederation _______
- Game for dummies?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 02, 2017
- New York Times - March 29, 2017
- USA Today - November 02, 2016
- Canadiana - October 31, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 19, 2015
- LA Times - January 03, 2014
- Canadiana - January 28, 2013
- Universal - June 17, 2012
- USA Today - December 23, 2011
- USA Today - May 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 07, 2010
- New York Times - September 08, 2010
- Canadiana - May 31, 2010
- New York Sun - September 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 23, 2005
- Netword - July 22, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 26, 2005
- New York Times - July 09, 2001
- New York Times - August 13, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer bridge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!