BRITISH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Former rulers of Egypt
- "The ___ are coming!"
- Like the Beatles and Stones
- Revolutionary War figures
- Like Prince Charles
- Washington adversaries
- Leeds lads
- Redcoats, e.g.
- Like a 23-Down
- 1776 foes
- Like Manx
- Word on British Columbia plate
- Like the Union Jack
- Like fish and chips
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 27, 2016
- New York Times - July 18, 2011
- Post Puzzler - February 20, 2011
- New York Times - January 15, 2011
- Netword - September 05, 2010
- Canadiana - May 31, 2010
- Washington Post - February 13, 2010
- USA Today - July 29, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - July 05, 2009
- LA Times - November 11, 2007
- Washington Post - February 02, 2005
- New York Times - December 19, 2004
- USA Today - November 05, 2004
- Washington Post - July 14, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer british that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!