BRITON is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Londoner, e.g.
- London native
- Cockney, e.g.
- Lion and unicorn wearer
- Native of England
- Yorkshireman, e.g.
- United Kingdom citizen
- Londoner or Liverpudlian
- Worcestershire woman, e.g.
- "Mate," usually
- Whom John Bull symbolizes
- London native, e.g.
- Tony Blair, for one
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 28, 2016
- New York Times - September 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 06, 2014
- New York Times - December 08, 2013
- Chicago Reader - December 06, 2013
- USA Today - June 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 04, 2012
- Canadiana - June 21, 2010
- New York Times - August 16, 2008
- USA Today - November 29, 2007
- LA Times - August 14, 2006
- New York Sun - May 11, 2006
- Netword - October 23, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 20, 2004
- Washington Post - February 19, 2003
- New York Times - November 22, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer briton that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!